Available Positions


The City is currently seeking members for the following Boards and Committees. If you are interested in serving on an Advisory Board or Committee, please contact the City Clerk’s office.

  • Board of Adjustment: 1 residential vacancy and 2 alternate residential vacancies
  • Community Redevelopment Agency: 1 residential position
  • Charter Review Committee: Must be a registered voter and live within Haines City, city limits
  • Emerging Youth Advisory Council
  • General Employee Pension Board:  1 residential vacancy 
  • Lakes Advisory Board: 1 alternate residential vacancy
  • Parks and Recreation: 1 residential vacancy

If you have questions concerning the duties and responsibilities of any of the advisory boards, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 863-421-9921.

Was this page helpful for you? Yes No